Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dirty Little Secrets (#1)


Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by  Under the Covers. Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.   

This week's question:  
Shuffle your playlist and give us the first five songs that come up. 


Rihanna - Rockstar 101
Rains - Hate
Jeremih & 50 Cent - Down On Me
Rains - Right or Wrong
Lansdowne - Used To Be

I am really excited that this was the first question I got to answer. Music means just as much to me, if not more than books and I listen to just about everything.. although I just used the shuffle on my iPhone for this since I am at work!

To Check Out These Artists:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I am declaring this an award free zone. I do appreciate your comments though so feel free to leave one!