It's Sunday! Sadly, that means the weekend is almost over but guess what? It also means it's time for In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. See, there's a plus side to everything.. yup, even Sundays.
This past week has been INCREDIBLE. That's the only word I can think of to describe it.
- *Paperback - Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout - FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for what feels like forever and it's finally here. *SQUEALS!*
- *Ebook - Oppression by Jessica Therrien - So excited for this one, I've been following the blog tour and I cannot wait to read it. Greek mythology? Yes, please!
- *Ebook - Lichgates by S.M. Boyce - Another blog tour I was following and am looking forward to!
I had to return a bunch of books so I browsed quickly and picked up these
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
- Darklight by Kelley Livingston
- *Paperback - Her Dear & Loving Husband by Meredith Allard. Thanks Meredith!
- *Ebook (and bookmarks!) - Transfer Student by Laura A. H Elliott. Thanks Laura!
- *Paperback - I Almost Divorced My Husband But I Went On Strike Instead by Sherri Mills. Thanks Sherri!
- *Ebook - Oppression by Jessica Therrien which I gifted to Kayleigh. Thanks Claire!
For some reason it seemed like a LOT more throughout the week but I'm not complaining. I am really excited to read all of these. Now that you've seen what's in my mailbox, tell me what's in yours!!