Monday, March 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (#4)



It's Sunday! Sadly, that means the weekend is almost over but guess what? It also means it's time for In My Mailbox hosted by The Story Siren. See, there's a plus side to everything.. yup, even Sundays.

This is a VERY exciting week for me. I received my first ARC from a publisher on Thursday. Spencer Hill Publishing, who happen to be somewhat local to me, sent me ELEMENTAL by Emily White. I felt like a little kid on Christmas when I saw the envelope sitting on the dog crate at my house! Let me clarify, this is the first ARC that I actually requested and received.. not one that I won from a giveaway or Goodreads.

ARCs!


  • *Paperback ARC Elemental by Emily White. Thanks Spencer Hill Press!
  • *Paperback ARC The Calling by Kelley Armstrong. Thanks HarperCollins!
  • *Paperback ARC Interrupted: A Life Beyond Words by Rachel Coker. Thanks Rachel! 

 For Review!


  • *Ebook The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. From Netgalley.
  • *Ebook Inanimate Objects by Kendra L. Saunders. From Kendra.
 
Giveaway Wins!


  • *Paperback Past Lives #1 (Rachel) by Stephanie Abbott. Thanks Stephanie!
  • *Hardcover Moon Called by Patricia Briggs. Thanks Florence!

I also got some bookmarks and other goodies from a couple of people. I should probably take photos but I'm too lazy this weekend. I am really excited to get to pretty much ALL of these books. Now that I've shared what I received this past week, show me what you got!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Thats so exciting!! I wish I could somehow get ARC's but I dont think my blog gets enough traffic for me to get them other then ebooks. Awesome looking titles btw. :) happy readings. Check out what's in my mailbox @ http://avidreaders4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh congrats on the ARC! How did you get one from Harper? I've been trying to look on their site for some kind of e-mail listing, but I couldn't find one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The ARC from Harper actually was through a Goodreads giveaway. I have a list of contacts at home for a bunch of publishers, not sure if I have Harper on there or not but if I do, I will shoot you an email with the information.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the advice. :)

      Delete
    3. My pleasure, I'm still pretty new myself but I try to help when possible. :)

      Delete
  3. I am so jeaulous that you already got the Calling :P. I can't wait until I get my copy (I pre-ordered it, ofcourse)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be jealous!! You and Kay get books I would absolutely kill for.. haha!! We should do a buddy read.. I'm sure the ARC isn't too different from the final copy! *i hope*

      Delete
  4. Wow! awesome mailbox! I am super envious of your Calling ARC. :D I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Sadly, I am declaring this an award free zone. I do appreciate your comments though so feel free to leave one!