Monday, March 5, 2012

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading?! (#1)


Hosted by Book Journey

Each week I will be posting what I am currently reading, what I will be reading next, and what I want to read if I finish both of those! Here's to hoping it keeps me on track!


Currently Reading:


I am SO excited to read this. Amaranth consumed me when I read it and I hope book 2 doesn't disappoint!

Up Next:


I finished Survival last night so I am giving myself a break before book 2. I have high hopes for this series. Also, be on the look out for a review for BOTH books coming soon!

If I Have Time:


I am being completely serious when I say that I have NOT read this book yet. Feel free to yell at me, I know I am VERY behind but I just haven't had a chance to get to it. The only reason I am bouncing it up on my to-read list is because I have a feeling I will want to see the movie in a couple of weeks.


That's it for now, if I get back to the pace I was at..I should finish all 3 and maybe start a 4th. Only time will tell. Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I am declaring this an award free zone. I do appreciate your comments though so feel free to leave one!