Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Independent Book Blogger Awards!!


So voting has started over on GoodReads for the Independent Book Blogger Awards! There are four categories to vote in. Personally, I voted for Miss Valerie over at Stuck In Books! Her blog was one of the first I started following, she's super sweet, posts great reviews, and is always helpful! Even if you don't vote for her, make sure you get your votes in before the deadline of April 23rd! If you would like to vote for Valerie, you can click here. If you want to see the other candidates and categories, click on the image at the top of this post!


And in other news, I should have a couple of reviews up this week. I have been working on my review of Divergent for a few days now and since then, I finished Touch of Frost. I'm also 1/5 of the way through Kiss of Frost. My mind needs to stop going blank and just write! I've never had such a hard time writing a review. So this your warning, my review for Divergent may not be the greatest.... but I sure as heck put a lot of work into it!!

I hope my lovely readers are having a wonderful week so far and have read lots of wonderful books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I am declaring this an award free zone. I do appreciate your comments though so feel free to leave one!