Well it looks as if I have survived my first read-a-thon!! This was probably the most fun I've had with reading in quite a while. Just knowing that I had goals to meet, kept me reading and writing like crazy. I am definitely looking forward to the next one and will be on the look out for more read-a-thons. If you know of any, please let me know!! Now that I've done all of this reading, I really need to catch up on reviews.
These were my goals:
- Read a minimum of 5 books
- Write at least 2 reviews
- Try to participate in at least 1 twitter chat
- Interact with at least 5 bloggers
Here is what I actually did:
- Read 10+ books
- Wrote 3 reviews and started 3 additional reviews
- Did not get to participate in a twitter chat
- Interacted with 10 bloggers
Pages I've Read: 3525
Number of books I've Read: 10
Books I've Read:
I also started reading Matched by Ally Condie but didn't get very far in last night.
Did you participate in this read-a-thon? If so, did you meet your goals? Will you be participating again??