Sunday, July 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (#14)



In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren. This will be my last IMM for a couple of weeks because I have surgery on Thursday. I may post one if I get any books before I go in though!! Make sure you leave a comment and let me know what you received this week!!


For Review:


*ARC Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Thanks Spencer Hill Press)
*Ebook Joe by H.D. Gordon

I've already finished Cursed and it was REALLY good. Trying to get through Joe so I can get a post up before I head to the hospital. Hoping it's as good as the Alexa Montgomery series!

Purchased:


*Paperback Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
*Paperback Wither by Lauren DeStefano
*Paperback Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
*Ebook Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
*Paperback Bared to You by Sylvia Day
*Paperback Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
*Paperback Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris
*Hardcover Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey


I am really excited for pretty much every book I got this week. I figured I would give Charlaine Harris' mystery series a shot but those are sort of on the back burner right now. Show me what you got everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sadly, I am declaring this an award free zone. I do appreciate your comments though so feel free to leave one!