To all of my fellow bloggers out there in blog land (I'm not very creative today, can you tell?)
As you may have noticed, I'm new to blogging. To be honest, I'm pretty new to reviewing as well. I started a couple of months ago on Goodreads after joining the site in 2010. I read an unhealthy amount when I have free time (I've read 5+ books in a weekend before) and I always like to voice my opinion so I thought reviewing would be fun. I'm really curious to see what makes other bloggers tick, why they blog and write reviews, what they like to see and what they don't, what keeps them coming back to a blog, etc. This goes for all of the readers out there as well!
Here are a few questions I have to get the ball rolling:
- Why did you start blogging?
- When did you start blogging?
- Where do you get books to review?
- What methods do you use to keep track of everything you're reviewing?
- What do you think of memes? Love or hate?
- What information do you like to put in your reviews? What do you NOT like to include?
- Do you contact publishers, authors, etc. or wait for them to contact you?
- What is your favorite part of blogging/reviewing?
- How soon after finishing a book do you write your review?
- Any tips to share with the blogging community?
Hope everyone had a good week!